Le Visa Touriste

Tourist Visa Australia

The decision is taken! This year, you’ll be heading to Australia, this continent-island at the other end of the world, which is full of magnificent landscapes. For you, this country is to be fully discovered an there is no question of working there?

Good! Because it is forbidden to work for the tourist visa (Australia) holders. I’d recommend you to start saving enough money.

With this visa, you will be able to:

  • Visit and stay in the country during the duration of your stay
  • Study for a maximum of 16 weeks
  • Do some voluntary work
  • Do a business trip (attending meetings, negotiating contracts for example) 

Job seeking isn’t a valid condition to get granted a tourist visa in Australia.

Tourist Visa Australia

There are 3 main types of tourist visas, quite similar in appearance or in their appellations, but which nevertheless have certain characteristics that you should know:

eVISITOR (subclass 651): FREE, 3 months maximum for each entry in the country. Issued for a period of 12 months. You can apply for it, by yourself, on the official immigration website.


ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORITY, also called ETA, (subclass 601): FREE, but 20 AUD issuance fee. 3 months maximum for each entry in the country.. Issued for a period of 12 months. ETA is only delivered if you go through an organization, and has, in fact, no interest for Europeans. This visa is mainly requested by Canadians who do not benefit from the eVisitor.

VISITOR VISA (subclass 600): It costs 335AUD and is suitable for someone who wishes to stay for more than 3 months in Australia. There is no obligation to leave the territory every 3 months. It can be requested for a period of 3, 6 or 12 months.

Tourist Visa Australia

Manon collaborates with a travel agency certified “experts Australia and New Zealand”. Thanks to their knowledge and expertise, you’ll be receiving a personalized service. According to your budget and requests, the agency organizes your trip and books the followings for you:

  • Accommodation (hostels)
  • Activities
  • Tours
  • Transportations (cars, 4×4, vans to buy or to rent, hop-on/hop-off bus, …)

Their services are completely FREE!

Tourist Visa Australia

Do you want to travel to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or Bali?

Are you interested?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment